During the past week or so Thomas has been wanting to use my small camera to take pictures. I know that cameras are not toys, but there is just something so neat about seeing the world through the eyes of a little one. This is the world according to Thomas:
Mary-I give Mackenzie the camera all the time. Sometimes she takes it to school with her. (I wasn't able to go to the xmas party last year so I sent it with her) Its an old digital camera so i wouldn't cry if she breaks it. We get a lot of pictures of her feet, but its awesome to see things through their eyes.
1 comment:
Mary-I give Mackenzie the camera all the time. Sometimes she takes it to school with her. (I wasn't able to go to the xmas party last year so I sent it with her) Its an old digital camera so i wouldn't cry if she breaks it. We get a lot of pictures of her feet, but its awesome to see things through their eyes.
Post a Comment