With only being out of school for merely hours we started our summer vacation! I have to admit that the past year brought on a complete new set of challenges for me and I am so thankful that I survived! Now that school has finished it is time to watch my babies have fun! We started by having some splashing fun in the backyard. Thomas got a Toy Story slip & slide, a super soaker and water balloons as graduation gifts. He had sooooo much fun throwing water balloons at Ken and I. For Nathan's birthday, Ken and I bought him a little crab shaped inflatable pool. He wasn't too sure of it but he had lots of fun at the water table. It was so nice to relax and enjoy the day without the numerous daily worries that I deal with. I have a feeling our summer is off to a great start!


Friday, June 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment