Wednesday, November 11, 2009

BOO!

Well, I have to admit, there is a huge difference between being a working mom of two children. I typically would have had portraits made of the kids in their costumes, sent out cute Halloween cards, and made special treats for their teachers. Well, not this year! I barely bought their costumes in time and the teachers got Halloween note pads and dish towels! Thomas had a huge costume dilemma. He couldn't decide if he wanted to be Inspector Gadget, Andy Griffith (crazy, I know.) or Spiderman. Luckily, he decided to go with Inspector Gadget. I am so glad that Emily and Tom found him the perfect hat while they were out shopping. Nathan was a cute little horse. I found the costume several weeks before I bought it while having dinner with Ken's family at Cracker Barrel. Good thing I waited! I bought it one week before Halloween for 70% off! I love $6 costumes! I liked how it was a thin cotton, too. We had a fun Halloween. We started Trick-or-Treating at Nana and Papa's house. Then we went to a few houses in our neighborhood and then went to Emily and Tom's neighborhood for some Trick-or-Treating. Everyone had a great time. It was so neat watching Thomas walk up to houses by himself to collect candy. Gosh, he has grown up! Here's some highlights of our Halloween fun!

No comments: