After we visited the store, we had lunch at the T-Rex Cafe. While we waited for our table, Thomas made a stuffed T-Rex like when we visit the Build-a-Bear store. It even has a sound button that makes the dinosuar "roar". The restaurant was so cool! I just loved the lighting and sound effects. It was certainly a fun place to visit and I know we will be back again! (Thanks to Nana and Papa for watching Nathan. We knew we could get through the store and restaurant more easily without having to worry about his stroller and warm bottles. It was so helpful!)
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Downtown Disney FUN!
Today, Thomas and I joined my friend AnnMarie and her boys for some downtown Disney fun! We went to the LEGO store. I remember going there years ago, but simply passed it by. Now that Thomas is into LEGO's the store brought me a new perspective. We were both amazed by how big the LEGO statues were and how detailed the store was. Thomas picked out a ZURG (from Toy Story) LEGO set. I have to admit that it takes my brain lots of concentration to build with LEGO's. Thankfully, it didn't take me lots of time to put this set together. 








Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment