Friday, April 16, 2010
10 Months Old
I can't believe that Nathan is almost one! He continues to live up to his nickname "Smiley". I have never seen a baby so happy all the time! (And I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom! ha!) This month he got his 2 bottom teeth. It's about time! He also began to walk. I was so excited that he did BOTH during Spring Break. I was so glad to be home to see those teeth pop through his gums and to see his first steps. He typically takes 3 or 4 steps without falling down, but the other day he took 16 steps! I'm not sure if I am excited about walking. It's going to be crazy chasing two! I can't wait to see what other milestones he accomplishes next month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment