Sunday, April 26, 2009
Chuck E. Cheese
On Saturday, Thomas was invited to Chuck E. Cheese for a birthday party. I have to admit I was hoping that he could go through childhood without knowing about that place. I just wasn't looking forward to the noise, the children running around, or the meltdown that could happen when he was told it was time to go. Since Ken was on stand-by I got to take Thomas by myself. (Lucky me.) I have to admit, it wasn't that bad! The child's birthday party was early so it wasn't too crowded. Thomas got tons of tokens and had fun collecting the tickets. He loved playing SpongeBob Bowling (imagine that). The place has really changed since I was little. There was no ball pit. It was much brighter, I always remember ours being so dark inside. At least they still have skee ball. We had a really good time and it was nice to catch up with the other moms there, too. I would take him again but only early in the morning. I was most impressed that he didn't have a melt down when I told him it was time to leave. Here are some pictures of his first visit there.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment