Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break

We have been counting down the days for our Spring Break to begin. Sadly, Thomas and I were sick the entire time! It started with my sore throat and congestion. Then Thomas started weezing, putting him back on around-the-clock breathing treatments. By mid-week, I couldn't get out of bed. We had so much planned. We had plans to go to the zoo, go bowling, go to the movies, etc. It was supposed to be so much fun. I am limited on the types of medicine I can take since being pregnant so I had to suffer most of the week. When Friday rolled around, I forced myself to feel better and Ken and I took Thomas to Firkin & Kegler's to play mini-bowling. The alley is child-size with lighter weight balls and they have a big arcade there, too. Thomas had the alley to himself and he had so much fun bowling spares and strikes, just like he does on Wii. (He will be having his 4th birthday party there, too.) Afterwards I got some shopping done for the new baby at Carters and then got some new maternity shirts at Motherhood and by that time I was ready for a nap. It was such a lousy week, but I guess I'm thankful I didn't have to use my sick days at work. Here are some pictures of the future pro-bowler.

No comments: