
Monday, June 3, 2013
Swim Lessons
We decided that we need to keep these wild boys active ALL summer long! We got a family membership at the YMCA and signed the boys up for swim lessons and for basketball. They also have fun daily activities that I sign them up for while I run on the treadmill upstairs. Swim lessons are at 8:40 each morning, 4 days a week for two weeks. They are both so excited to wake up and put on their bathing suits. Nathan shows no fear and smiles the entire lesson. He is constantly raising his hand to his teacher wanting to be the first one chosen all the time. Thomas is working on strengthening his strokes and floating and loves that he is in a "big kid" group. Something tells me that I'll be signing them up for more sessions since they love it so much!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment