Well, we've been talking about it for years. We've been planning and saving diligently for about two years now. We've re-landscaped, painted, replaced broken tile and have been purging unused items for the past few months. We met with the realtors back in May and came up with a game plan. We've finally been brave enough to explore the possibility of something different for our family. If there was a way I could just pick up our little house and move it, I would. We have put our house up for sale with what we think are amazing realtors. They truly have our best interest at heart and they are excited to help us find a new home. Within six hours of it officially being listed, we already have people coming to look at it. I hope this is a good sign so that we can start our house hunting. I've watched enough hours of "House Hunters" to know how to do it. Good things to come!
Saturday, June 29, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment