We took the kids to go see "The Cat in the Hat" which was being performed at The Orlando Repatory Theater. There was even a Dr. Seuss birthday party being thrown there. I thought that was a cute idea. The show was only 40 minutes, which was the perfect length for Nathan. My mom went with us and I think she enjoyed it just as much as the boys. The show was very funny with great props and actors. After the show, the cast signed our programs and let us get pictures of them. (I am so bummed that I accidentally deleted the cute picture of the boys with The Cat in the Hat. boo!)It was a fun way to spend an afternoon!
.jpg) |
| He played The Fish using a puppet in a bowl. |
.jpg) |
| They played the "Things". |
.jpg) |
| Showing Nana the autographs. |
No comments:
Post a Comment