Monday, February 4, 2013

A Busy Day for Nathan

I picked Nathan up early from school to go to a few appointments and I was excited that I had a chance to eat lunch with him! I love seeing him with his friends and how he interacts with his teachers. He genuinely loves them which makes me so happy. After lunchtime, we headed to Target and then to his dentist appointment. He got a cleaning and had his broken tooth looked at. Dr. King wasn't concerned. Although, we noticed a tooth that needs a filling. I was expecting it and thankful it didn't need a crown. He'll still need to be sedated for it though. After seeing the dentist we went for an eye appointment. We are thankful that he doesn't need glasses. It was such a busy day. It took only minutes for him to fall asleep tonight.







No comments: