This weekend we were invited to a "Mommy and Son" cookie decorating party by Thomas' best buddy, Luke and their family. We wanted to bring Nathan but he was feeling a little warm, a result from his Friday visit to the doctor where he received 5 shots! So, Thomas and I were so excited to go! We brought lots of little candies to make a gingerbread house and man. I have to say that Thomas had so much fun just playing with Luke and the other boy that were there. The kids didn't care too much for decorating, so that left the moms to be the decorators. We had tons of fun! It was nice to be able to talk to other "working-outside-of-the-home" moms and discuss the craziness of a morning routine, daycare schedules, and how to balance it all. I hope that we get to have more playdates like this one!


Sunday, December 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment