When I got home from picking up the boys at school, I was shocked to see flamingos in our yard! At first I thought it was a type of fundraiser I had seen on TV where you donate money and have them moved to someone else's yard, but then I realized there was no money envelope in the mailbox or on the door. After a phone call to Emily she asked how many flamingos I thought were in the yard. I told her that I didn't count them and she suggested there just might be 30 of them! Well, boy did she surprise me! I can't wait for her 30th to roll around in April! When she came over to celebrate he had to take some more pictures before she took them back to her brother. Thomas was so sad that she had to take them. He asked if they could live in the backyard!
The following day my new vacuum was delivered. Ours was ready to blow up and had lost all suction, so Ken let me pick out a new one. I picked the Dyson that was designed to help pickup pet hair. It is THE best vacuum. It has amazing suction and it is fun to "steer". It even works amazing on tile! 
We were supposed to continue the birthday fun over the weekend but Thomas came home on Friday with a fever. By Saturday it had not subsided, so after talking with the pediatrician we decided to take him to urgent care. They said it was the Swine Flu and gave us a prescription for Tamiflu. We have to break open the capsules and sprinkle it into applesauce, but Thomas can still notice the yucky taste. He is no longer running the fever so we hope he can return to school on Monday.
I guess we'll have to continue our birthday plans for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment