Friday, December 19, 2008

Thomas' Christmas Program

Today was Thomas' Christmas program. We battled a meltdown first thing in the morning because Thomas wanted to wear cowboy boots with his church clothes and I said no. So, we weren't able to get a photo of him being so handsome at home. I had to drop by work real quick this morning to deliver a pointsettia to a teacher and I asked Thomas if I could PLEASE take a picture. He agreed and thankfully it turned out cute.
















I dropped him off at school and had an hour until the program started so I went to Target (of course!) I met up with Ken at the program. It was so cute. When Thomas' class came in the church I went over to take his picture. Bad idea....he cried when I told him I couldn't sit with him. Thomas was a ham during the show. I have NEVER seen him to wiggly, talkative, and touchy-feely. He couldn't sit still to save his life. I thought for sure he would have stage fright since this was his first program. Here are some pictures of him goofing around when he was supposed to be listening. We weren't allowed to have flash photography, so these are the best ones.





Thomas and his best buddy, Luke.




Thomas playing with Bennett's shoe. Why? I have no idea!

No comments: