Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Preparing for Christmas

About two weeks ago we started decorating and getting ready for the holiday. Thomas had so much fun placing his special ornaments on the tree. It's funny that most of them are towards the bottom of the tree....which is arm length. I left it the way he decorated it. It kind of captures his age. It was so sad when he told me he didn't want to visit Santa at the mall. He said that he was too scary. So, this year I will not have a photo like the other years. Good thing we saw him at SeaWorld.
I am enjoying watching him be excited about Santa. He totally gets the concept. We were having some issues with "potty talk" (imagine that....) and all I had to say was "Do I need to call Santa?" Ever since then we no longer have potty talk. I asked my mom if it works like that with the Easter Bunny and she said no. Oh well, at least my ears have had some relieve for the past few weeks.
Here are some pictures of the boys putting up the tree. Placing the star on the top is Thomas' favorite part!

No comments: