Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jackson's Birthday Party

Jackson's family used to be our neighbors and he just celebrated turning five! He had an Art themed birthday party. Nathan stayed home with Ken so that he wasn't in the way of the big kids and their artwork. A lady read the book, The Mixed Up Chameleon and the kids did a fun (and messy) art project. The party was also at a neighborhood community pool area. I ended up running home to get Thomas' swimsuit. The water felt too good to not go in. I was a little nervous since I wasn't planning on going in the pool plus it's been a while since Thomas has been swimming. Turns out, he's a little fish! He did great! He swam underwater and even floated on his back. I predict lots of pool time this summer!
Thomas and Jackson painting.

"Pleeeeease...can we go home to get our swimsuit???"

Yay, ready to swim!

Brave enough to even jump in!

The final masterpiece.

No comments: