Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Mrs. Rhodes' Produce Stand

I don't normally put anything on our blog about my classroom. It's not on purpose. I just don't think anything is very noteworthy when compared to the boys. Although, I was so pleased with a new project my class did that I wanted to share and to honestly make a mental note to do it again next year. After reading Tops and Bottoms by Janet Stevens we made a produce stand. The children had to spongepaint vegetables/fruit that I had pretraced. Then they cut it out and wrote about what part of the plant we eat. It turned out cute! It took two days and seriously could have easily taken three. They don't want to take it down. I love that they enjoy looking at it as much as I do.


2 comments:

emily said...

Love it! Will you be Mq's teacher??? =)

Mary said...

Yes and she'll get straight A's and all gold stars!