Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Boardwalk Bowling Fun

This morning we went to Boardwalk Bowling Alley for some fun. We signed up for a summer of free bowling which almost seemed too good to be true. I printed our passes this morning from the website and Thomas and Nathan got 2 free games plus free shoe rental. I must admit that bowling by myself with both boys was absolutely exhausting. Nathan needed some help rolling the ball with speed, so Thomas and I helped him. Thomas got discouraged since the ball was bigger and heavier than he preferred so he didn't get any strikes. He did get one spare. It was a lot of fun and we plan to go a few more times this summer.
Thomas being helpful.
Nathan was so excited that he yelled and jumped up and down every time he rolled the ball. Look, his feet are OFF the ground!

No comments: