A few weekends ago we decided to take a trip to the Vera Bradley outlet. :) I was very excited about seeing all the patterns that were available. I was very pleased with the selection! I think it is my new favorite store. Although, one downfall is that it's such a long drive. Well, it certainly felt like a long drive especially since we were there during a thunderstorm. I was glad that the boys (Ken included) let me shop quietly to make my selection. As a treat, we took the kids to Downtown Disney since it was just down the road. We visited the Lego store and had dinner at a hot soup and sandwich restaurant, perfect for the rainy night. When we walked passed the Toy Story area, Nathan was so excited to see Buzz Lightyear! In fact, he couldn't even open his eyes to smile. We had a great time and it was fun to relax all together with no rush to be somewhere. That doesn't happen often.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment