Nathan is now 15 months old or 1 1/4! I got these fun stickers to help capture his growth during his second year. I got them from Etsy.com. They are so cute! Nathan is getting so hard to photograph in the sitting position. He is up and moving by the time I get my camera ready. He goes on Friday to the doctor for his 15 month check up and I look forward to seeing what kind of growth he has made in three months. He is constantly climbing, running, or dancing. He constantly tries to keep up with Thomas. He is not a picky eater, which is so helpful at the end of a long day. We are so amazed by how much he is learning. His vocabulary has increased and has cut another bottom tooth. I'll be sure to post his new stats from the doctor when I get them! Here's some more chair pictures...well, sort of.
No comments:
Post a Comment