Saturday, August 14, 2010

Meet the Teacher

On Friday, Thomas brought his supplies to school and got to meet his teacher. Ken took him to his classroom and helped him find his desk, cubby, and see all the neat things in the classroom. He really liked the treat bag Mrs. Slavik gave him. I wasn't able to walk down with them since I was meeting my new students. Ken took some good pictures for me. We are very excited about his first year in school. Mrs. Slavik's little girl came to our house to play the year that I stayed home. Plus, Ken went to school with her and her husband. It's more comforting sending him off to school knowing the teacher personally. I'm only 2 doors away from him, plus I'll get a chance to see him at lunch and recess. I just know it's going to be a great year!

No comments: