Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Mommy Group
I consider myself very lucky. I get to have the best of both worlds. I get to teach, which I LOVE and I get to be a stay-at-home mommy! (well, during the summer.) Since so many mommy groups meet in the middle of the week in the morning hours, it's hard to find a group of moms that have children similar in age and have many things in common. A few Seminole County teachers decided to create a mommy group that meets on days that we are out of school. The summer has been full of fun mommy group adventures. This week we went to the Millenia Mall since Pottery Barn Kids has story time on Tuesdays. It was a bit disappointing, so we decided to cruise around with our stollers and head to the food court for lunch. Afterwards, the children played on a padded carpet. They had so much fun chasing each other! It was a super fun, air conditioned playdate! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment