Tuesday, March 16, 2010

9 months old!

Today Nathan turned nine months old. It's hard for me to believe! He continues to melt my heart everyday. We are so lucky that he is such a happy, sweet baby. Nathan went for his 9 month check-up last Friday. Ken took him to the doctor. He now weighs 20 lbs 12 oz. He is 29.25 inches tall. The doctor said that he is getting his bottom two teeth in. It's about time!!! Although, I know I will be sad when the toothless grin is replaced by some chomping teeth. Nathan had to get his flu booster shot, but that was the only shot he needed. He continues to be a good sleeper, with the exception of last night. He typically eats 4 jars of baby food a day. He has tried almost every fruit with the exception of strawberry and cherry. He is also a fan of cinnamon raisin granola and pineapple with ham. This month he also started saying "mama" and "dada". He loves bath time and wrestling with Thomas. Each month I am amazed by how much growth takes place and this month is no exception.

No comments: