Friday, January 22, 2010
Friday Fun
I had the option of working on Friday since it was a Teacher Work Day....I decided not to! After Nathan having an ear infection, Thomas with pink eye, and me with Shingles, I decided the three of us deserved a much needed day of fun. Thomas decided that he wanted to go bowling. We went back to our favorite alley, Firkin and Keglers, since they have mini-bowling. Thomas bowled three games and got so excited each time he got a strike or a spare. Nathan and I had fun watching and of course Nathan was all smiles. After bowling, we went to the arcade. Thomas played skee ball a few times and earned some points to redeem at the prize area. He picked out "Billy Bob" teeth. He thinks they are absolutely hysterical. I have to admit they made me laugh out loud, too. In addition to bowling, we went to BJ's to stock up on diapers and other boring items, followed by lunch at Boston Coffee House. Yum!! Even though we went for lunch Thomas ordered pancakes and milk. Typical Thomas! As an added treat, we stopped for ice cream on the way home. It was definitely a fun day off for the three of us!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment