Sunday, February 1, 2009
Getting Ready for Baby
This past week I have been shopping online for some things I know we will need for baby Nathan. Thomas loves when boxes start appearing at the front door! On Saturday, we got our newest purchase...a LIME green Bumbo. I used the Bumbo when I watched kids in the house last year, and I really loved it. They didn't have things like that when Thomas was a baby. I found this LIME green Bumbo and tray and had to get it since that color isn't sold locally in our stores (or at least that I have noticed). This morning, after giving Thomas a little bowl of Cheerios, I noticed he was quiet. Too quiet. (Which means trouble in our house.) This is what I walked in to see. Here's Thomas sitting in Nathan's room using the Bumbo. He just giggled when h
e got caught!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment